Zoho Challenge alternative quiz maker
Thu 12th Jul 2012< Back to Blogs and TutorialsWe have been asked recently how ClassMarker stacks up as an alternative to Zoho Challenge and are happy to answer: "Very well indeed!"
ClassMarker's core focus is online testing, allowing business and education users around the globe to create and distribute quizzes to their users in a safe, private and secure environment. Even ClassMarker's FREE quiz maker accounts keep your data completely private.
ClassMarker has many customizable quiz maker settings that can be edited even after tests have been assigned (distributed).
Just like Zoho Challenge, ClassMarker gives you:
- Instant grading and results for both instructors and students alike
- Multiple rich text question types including multiple choice, short answer, punctuation/language checking, true/false, essay (free/open text) and more on the way.
- Import batches of questions
- Media/image/document uploading
- Export results to Excel
- Private sharing of tests with other instructors you know
- Create groups of users to assign (distribute) tests to; or, create links to your tests
- A huge range of customizable quiz maker settings
- No software installation required
- Tests can be taken on a range of devices including smart phones, iPhones, iPads as well as PCs
- Create custom certificates
- Brand test pages
- All student data, tests and results are kept private (even the free accounts)
- Utilize the ClassMarker API to download results automatically and integrate with your organization's internal systems
Create as many questions and tests as you like with ClassMarker. Each question and test can be categorized for organization and results analysis; additionally each question and test can be edited and duplicated at any time. This means if you want to change something in one of your tests after you have assigned (distributed) it you can easily do so. Simply edit the test or question and those changes are instantly implemented for your test takers.
When you assign (distribute) your tests the quiz settings can be different each time you assign the test. It's possible to give the same test to different groups of users in multiple ways (selecting different time limits, results views, etc). ClassMarker's flexibility was built knowing that each of our customers have unique online testing requirements.
Register here and start giving online exams today.
Review Related Online Testing Blogs and Tutorials
How To Sell Your Quizzes And Exams Online
How to create custom certificates
How to give exams in multiple languages
Give practice test online
How to integrate your online courses and exams