One difference when giving Tests online, compared to traditional Pen and Paper Testing, is the ability to control many settings not available on paper. When creating Tests online, the steps include: Test Creation, Assigning the Test and choosing the Settings to use when the Test is being taken.
Having a variety of online Test settings is great, because these enable you to fully customize your Test to your audience.
Flexible Test Settings
Some of the most commonly used settings are:
- Availability: When is the Test available to Take
- Attempts: How many attempts are allowed
- Access Restrictions: Limit who can see and take your Test
- Price: Charge for your exam online
- Set a Time Limit
- Allow participants to Save & Resume Later
- Theme: Brand your exam
- No. Of Questions: To display per page
- Randomize Questions
- Include Random Questions
- Mandatory Answering
- Give Instant feedback during and after Test
- Allow Answer Changing on practice exams
- Return Users to your website
- Give Custom Certificates instantly
- Email Results to Users and Administrators
- And Many More!!
Start learning about ClassMarker's many Test settings on the next page.