How can I randomize test questions?
Question arrangement in a test is a big deal! How do you organize your questions? Do
you have the same questions always appear or do you have them randomized each time? Would you prefer
to have questions pulled from a bank of questions?
There are many possibilities of how you can create random quizzes in ClassMarker. You
- Display fixed questions,
- Randomize the order of fixed questions,
- Randomly select questions from your question bank,
- Have a combination of fixed questions and randomly selected questions,
- Display randomly selected questions at beginning, end or mixed In,
- Or group randomly selected questions by category.
With ClassMarker you can deliver a unique test experience each time. Learn more about
Adding time limits to your tests
What are the advantages of a test timer?
- Discourages users from searching in search engines, documents, etc.,
- Helps Test-takers manage their time,
- Useful for Competition type quizzes,
- Helps you identify who can process information quickly
- Helps determine quick response time under pressure,
- You can determine pass criteria by completing a test within a set amount of
time instead of using a score.
- Helps users be more focused on their test because they know they only have
a certain amount of time. This is useful in remote testing environments.
- Enables the Test Giver to focus on other tasks during a test in class or
the employee training setting.